About this free HTML & CSS course:
Enroll this free HTML & CSS course and start your online development work or business.
Learn HTML and CSS To Jump Start Your Career In Web Development
By the numbers
Ability level: Beginner Level
Video: 4.5 complete hours
Portrayal of this free HTML & CSS course:
UPDATE: This free HTML and CSS course is totally refreshed and current as of February 2017.
Making a profession being developed has been the most ideal decision I’ve made in life up until now.
It has permitted me to be geeked and get paid making magnificent applications that help individuals.
There is an abundant number of tech occupations in each significant city, so you can live in a great deal of cool spots.
The normal web designer makes around $76k every year.
A ton of tech organizations permit their representatives to work distantly.
Obviously, this industry has been incredible to me 🙂
Also, I need you to encounter that as well.
The course is part into 4 simple to follow segments:
1.) HTML Section
2.) CSS Section
3.) Code Challenge Final
4.) Course Project
In the HTML and CSS segments you make sites utilizing HTML and CSS.
Add these sites to support your resume for prospective employee meet-ups.
There are various code difficulties to rehearse what you realize, just as tests to ensure you understand what you have realized.
In the code challenge last you construct a responsive site for a cell phone.
In the free course project you construct a clone of the UK BBC news site and host it on GitHub for likely bosses to see. This is the manner by which I landed my first position meet as a web engineer!
Before the finish of this course you will have all you require to get a web designer work.
I am with you at all times.
On the off chance that you have a bug you can’t sort out, post your code in the conversation tab and I will investigate it for you.
Keep in mind, I need you to be successful.
The web advancement industry is developing at an outstanding rate. Try not to get given up!
This HTML & CSS course is free.
What reason do you need to not take this course at that point? 🙂
Ahead to progress and opportunity!
What you’ll realize in this free HTML & CSS course:
Make Any Website Responsive and Mobile Friendly
Make Your Own HTML and CSS Websites From Scratch and Host Them For Free
Dazzle Employers With The BBC Website Clone You Will Make In The Course Project.
Are there any course necessities or requirements?
Google Chrome Browser
Who this free course is for:
Individuals Seeking A New Career In Web Development
Website specialists Who Want To Implement Their Designs.
Content of this free HTML & CSS course:
Area 1: Your Coding Environment: Already Set Up For You — No Work Needed!
1. Instructions to Sign Up For Code pen For Free — The Only Tool Needed In This Course.
Area 2: Web Development Pillar #1: HTML — Learn The Foundation Of The Entire Internet
2. Realize What HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) Really Is and How To Create Websites.
3. Get familiar with The Correct Structure Of A HTML Webpage — MOST PROGRAMMERS GET THIS WRONG!
4. Make Your First Website From Scratch — A Blog Post About Your Favorite Cakes.
5. Get familiar with The Secret On How To Instantly Increase Your Website Usability With Lists.
6. Web Development Code Challenge #1: You Create A Website About Your Favorite Cars.
7. Web Development Code Challenge #1 Solution and WalkThrough.
8. Instructions to Make Your Website Text Enticing To Your Visitors By Using Inline Tags.
9. Instructions to Use Void Tags — They Aren’t Like Regular HTML Tags!
10. Figure out how To Use HTML Attributes In Your HTML Tags To Increase Website Functionality.
11. The most effective method to Use Proper HTML Classes To Organize and Prepare Your HTML Code For CSS.
12. The most effective method to Use Proper HTML IDs To Organize and Prepare Your HTML Code For CSS.
Test 1: Learn HTML Quiz — Make Sure You Have A Strong HTML Foundation Before Moving On
13. The most effective method to Use Images To Create Better Content For Your Websites.
14. Quickly Increase Your Website Usability and SEO Rankings With Links.
15. Web Development Code Challenge #2: You Create A Website For Your Selfies.
16. Web Development Code Challenge #2 Solution and WalkThrough.
17. The most effective method to Use HTML Forms To Grab Input From Your Users and Create Mailing Lists.
18. Figure out how To Use HTML Tables To Display Information and Data To Your Website Visitors.
19. Step-by-step instructions to Use HTML5 Semantic Tags To Organize Your HTML Code.
20. Web Development Code Challenge #3: You Create A Mailing List Opt-In.
21. Web Development Code Challenge #3 Solution and WalkThrough.
22. HTML Key Takeaways and Cheat sheet — Print This and Post Is On Your Wall.
23. HTML Final: Make Sure You Understand Proper Naming For HTML Classes and IDs.
24. HTML Documentation Resources For Further Examples And Clarification.
Area 3: Web Development Pillar #2: CSS — How To Make Your Websites Look Professional
25. Realize What CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) Really Is and How To Apply It To Your HTML.
26. The most effective method to Properly Use CSS Classes and IDs To Style Your HTML Code — GET THIS RIGHT.
27. Figure out how To Implement The Mysterious CSS Div — The Foundation Of CSS Webpage Styles.
28. Learn CSS Hierarchy and How To Grasp The Power Of CSS Specificity In Your Styles.
29. Figure out How To Make Your Website Content Even More Enticing With CSS Text Styles.
30. Web Development Code Challenge #4: Align Me Correctly.
31. Web Development Code Challenge #4 Solution and WalkThrough.
32. Instructions to Use Different CSS Measurements To Scale Fonts, Images, and Other Elements.
33. Get familiar with All About CSS Boxes — Margin, Padding, Border, Height, and Width.
34. Instructions to Make Your Webpage Flow Smoothly To The Eye Using CSS Document Flow.
35. Web Development Code Challenge #5: Boxes In Boxes.
36. Web Development Code Challenge #5 Solution and Walkthrough.
37. Instructions to Position Any Element Anywhere On The Page Using CSS Positioning.
Test 2: CSS Boxes Quiz — Make Sure You Understand Margin, Positioning and Measurements
38. Web Development Code Challenge #6: Float Like A Butterfly, Position Like A King.
39. Web Development Code Challenge #6 Solution and WalkThrough.
40. Instructions to Make Your Website Viewable Across All Modern Browsers Using CSS Resets.
41. Instructions to Make Your Website Responsive For Mobile Devices Using Media Queries.
42. Figure out How To Use CSS Frameworks To Quickly Development and Scale Your Websites.
43. CSS Key Takeaways and Cheat sheet — Print This and Post Is On Your Wall.
44. CSS Documentation Resources For Further Examples And Clarification.
Area 4: Final Web Development Code Challenge — Add This Website To Your Resume
45. Web Dev Code Challenge Final: Create A Responsive Mobile Website From Scratch.
46. Web Dev Code Challenge Final Solution and Walkthrough Part 1
47. Web Dev Code Challenge Final Solution and Walkthrough Part 2
48. Web Dev Code Challenge Final Solution and Walkthrough Part 3
Area 5: Web Development Course Project: You Create a BBC.com Clone By Hand From Scratch
49. Introduction To the Course Project: Clone The UK BBC Website By Hand.
50. Instructions to Create The Skeleton For the Website From Scratch.
51. Instructions to Recreate The Top Navigation Bar.
52. Reproducing The Top Navigation Bar Part 2
53. Instructions to Recreate The News Header Bar Section.
54. Instructions to Recreate The Category Navigation Bar.
55. Instructions to Recreate The Location Navigation Bar.
56. Instructions to Recreate The Location Navigation Bar Part 2
57. Instructions to Recreate The Content Section.
58. Instructions to Recreate The Media Sidebar.
59. Instructions to Host Your BBC Clone Project To GitHub For Employers To See for FREE!
Area 6: Web Development Course Conclusion — Congratulations!
60. Where To Go From Here.
This free HTML & CSS course on Udemy free for forever click here for free enroll:
Teacher of this free HTML & CSS course:
Front End Web Developer and Local SEO Marketer
I attended UT Austin for Computer Science from 2013-2015.
As of now, I work as a designer, front end web engineer, and nearby SEO advertiser for neighborhood businesses, such as septic tank frameworks and house cleaner administrations.
Look at my GitHub profile — username is mbowen13
So dear enroll this free online HTML & CSS course and make your career in Development industry and make it very successful.